Following mid-senior QA autmation role is for a large finanical client in Westlake, Dallas, Area-
- 6+ years of strong, validated experience working as software developer or SDET using Java programming language.
- 6+ years of experience in building and maintaining test automation frameworks
- 6+ years developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts
- Experience with CI /CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, Zephyr, Bit Bucket, Shell Scripting/Powershell, Splunk;
- Experience working on databases like Oracle, mongo DB
- Experience testing RESTful web using test automation frameworks. Ability to parse nested JSON/ XML.
- Experience using ‘git’ as source control system.
- Experience working in CI/CD environment. (Bamboo) One should be able to create, modify and execute job from scratch using ‘git’ as source.
- Extensive experience in managing and delivering key test artifacts and maintain the documentation up to date using tools Atlassian suite of tools (Jira, Zephyr, Confluence),
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Establishing QA strategy and best practices to support continuous development and integration
- Identifying appropriate testing tools
- Developing, maintaining and executing manual and automated test suites and reporting test results
- Gaining in-depth business knowledge to understand business needs and utilize the knowledge to identify testing priorities based on scenario risk levels
- Tracking automation progress and experience interacting across multiple agile offshore/onshore teams
Bachelors in computer science or equivalent is a must. Excellent communication skills and can do attitude.
US Citizens/GC/EAD preferred.